Re: [6tsch] set DAGRank to Join Priority

Jonathan Simon <jsimon@linear.com> Thu, 03 October 2013 22:13 UTC

From: Jonathan Simon <jsimon@linear.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 15:14:22 -0700
References: <CAAzoce5GiY8zsD4aSaSeWB19Se3fwcTTd8wpqRTC0rAonncUkg@mail.gmail.com> <CALEMV4Zom6wW6ByhB3zMwJRt1NpqmeFbe13NuUbrFSWz=pNGhw@mail.gmail.com> <CAAzoce4zvg0_igrE=U-afgf1iOsGmSUo78kjL-z7tmLVnWRBwg@mail.gmail.com> <CALEMV4Zbc8xy=yQzE7K=RChEWBdC80ommMwqhRxYwfZNt6XypA@mail.gmail.com> <CAAzoce5sWeo6+58jjX6Jax_c=JWiBMEFZR=qJA-oX9MWmqjKSQ@mail.gmail.com> <CALEMV4YExLAh_7Guv9ak5t4j-g-e=Lu3QHDrfr_DiwSKFkgQ_g@mail.gmail.com> <7BC11E20-73E1-4A12-A227-02558705D01D@cisco.com> <CADJ9OA8-8W+k_pAs2_Yh7T5f=D0CkVpUtUxiQmpOU_3LqAC7Cw@mail.gmail.com> <CADJ9OA83YLn5uvBkzQ-USCSqbUdf=wqBwg49X8XL5Sro-fHYwQ@mail.gmail.com>