Re: [6tsch] report flow contents

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Sat, 07 September 2013 17:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=/T9Ut4lXmt5/cErQC1TTjSBru+bXlPjAOsqMHRCj/Cs=; b=j9TtoWwk1qKjamrodCvCyT+F8iWERiThJbt8QljRfM5JHPiDkNIZRXKNRPDVtWJjD9 rJ/ES6fncvKF9kWuHjiv2DXUpwL/WTofGvwumG+qIEIjl9+FJxu1Q4iODNM1Lc2HGoFq f0ojx7AcjE0BjsXOJWWojeZu+b0YMXDiWT3N792UaLopDTuxa0vdjDVYCW72GUUmRc3G w2/Uv0zqEL7NNsmgSPGnMGDZYy6YzrWICw9L1UJic2ms2yjaz4myUJyhwXEExWmB0yTc tuqhNwEtqPSzS1khtdAstWEPWORRD0cYiS7B2+8C66LqqB/X2ysgwyxwd3EYWWu1Lp+D 5+Lw==