RE: [70ATTENDEES] [Fwd: Gathering for Itojun]

"Sanfo, Mr Moussa - mdsc" <sanfom@oncho.afro.who.int> Mon, 03 December 2007 10:19 UTC

Subject: RE: [70ATTENDEES] [Fwd: Gathering for Itojun]
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 10:14:23 -0000
From: "Sanfo, Mr Moussa - mdsc" <sanfom@oncho.afro.who.int>
To: Ray Pelletier <rpelletier@isoc.org>, 70attendees@ietf.org

Dear Jun Murai,

We are very sad to learn of the passing away of Dr. Junichiro Hagino,  known to the IETF community as the Chair of the IPv6 working group.

My sincere condolence to his the family and friends.

My attendance at this very important event is cancelled for administration delays. Apologies for that. I hope to be there for the next related events.

Thank you again for your kind and comprehensible collaboration,

Regards,

Sanfo