Re: [71attendees] [Geopriv] GEOPRIV Experiment at IETF 71

"Alberto Ballauri" <tesi.ballauri.sacco@gmail.com> Mon, 14 April 2008 17:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=N9DiQDLV1xbHtpgHJndRjMqFSUAKUNWJldcU9ycpw5o=; b=A2BLDr6eosGbuGSAUWt9nCatcrel8x2vtMCyNShGCufMNHi6VFbDSfRC6Wgehsy7H3xq6cm266YWeWPLITNG0iRTqiUCyW9ahjJIucB9lO/6rvws47ZV5hPQpU9wEvQeHPjssetTkJrbXYD+6/nvu8JF1dliMY8IfELScYaRBGw=