Re: [72attendees] Credit card charges at CityWest

Elwyn Davies <elwynd@googlemail.com> Thu, 07 August 2008 21:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=cyYyNSwfrdsTNyawRpjPkz87Wq0KifPy1nZmLAo1gUk=; b=lz+1r9RF+ckNVzH1br7KhugM9PNKmmHnwNDaiZ4VDc6GO2PrY4LPnKNUdN6B0vzxO3 sFwiOog/RN6+KFR8kLmuQOLoVT3BQF81RSmbPT2Zl9fOamZtNaOIvP+wq5JSd2mOnjze 3GZ2K5WfwkwYE/N1LDM101YLd6xxPs9f5sS+w=