Re: [72attendees] Clarifying Host Responsibilities (was Re: Guestroom Network not under NOC Control)

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Tue, 29 July 2008 10:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nowsp; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1217329232; x=1217934032; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns; h=DomainKey-Signature:Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To: Message-ID:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:In-Reply-To:Mime-version: Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; b=WCs0MeMTgTIdVu JZA3Zb6A9uxF3nzaXdfQtGN6ztD08DgmWxf4b+wNLyJgyalBf5RTgA2JV0cV/8ET IiTieqAaqU6rSEyT4hZRyx1prz09VYPze4pz9ht96clXWJE6RENvhjlC6Ni995j0 LlUJ0Q1RkMEIPYP48ohUVqXaRT5YY=