Re: [72attendees] 72nd - T-shirt Pick Up

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Thu, 31 July 2008 18:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nowsp; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1217532855; x=1218137655; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns; h=DomainKey-Signature:Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To: Message-ID:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:In-Reply-To:Mime-version: Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; b=DxuXP9uaY1d7VR 9fxD6uzQG/bN74nOzrx7iAN1e5lvee48C+gdRbedoX0+WdFRnc0/WvwbNM1THw0o Upx+9rHdOnp665GUKCO6RKLC5DqP+cvD8In+6TOt4ddQjQuAPLVq6V6Pg+aiiSFH BPaVwtAIrll3m7mbRgR3s9UExjKVU=