Re: [72attendees] Some thanks (was: 72nd - T-shirt Pick Up)

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Fri, 01 August 2008 09:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nowsp; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1217587488; x=1218192288; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns; h=DomainKey-Signature:Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To: Message-ID:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:In-Reply-To:Mime-version: Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; b=Jco3Jnf1YKb+5Z 09i0VKEJ8QnecKj05ksUJj4FoSF1Nl+FFOJ4govwCQt/QvYdHeieKtjtCPb9CIeV M39HUp3g+u2EhLmTSrXYTDzH60CvgjsOWiYPN9pWm7Wz4my7mSV3rgPd8LMESqYv oaIsGUjEk5ji0yYv60FG8R+h+ukGg=