Re: [72attendees] New mailing list to discuss IETF Food requirements

"Mary Barnes" <mary.barnes@nortel.com> Fri, 22 August 2008 18:32 UTC

Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 13:28:37 -0500
From: "Mary Barnes" <mary.barnes@nortel.com>
To: "Eric Gray" <eric.gray@ericsson.com>
Cc: 72attendees@ietf.org
Sender: 72attendees-bounces@ietf.org

Well, actually, there are cookies that can meet most (if not all) of our
requirements:
(Top) Allergen-free (including potato!): http://www.enjoylifefoods.com/
(also they are Kosher and Vegan)
Low protein: www.ener-g.com  (also all are GF, NF and some are EF and
SF, as well as Kosher)
Kosher/Pareve: www.macaroonking.com (they are also GF, SF, DF, NF AND
they make a sugar free version that is suitable for diabetics) AND most
importantly for IETF they even make BIG ones) - the only across the
board problem with these is they contain egg, so not vegan.

And, these can all be bought in bulk from Amazon.com!

Although, I will note that I don't think we're all so picky that we
expect cookies, however, sorbet on "ice cream" Thursdays would sure be a
nice treat:)

Mary.