Re: [73attendees] Meeting lengths and locations (was: Re: Attendance by country)

"Phillip Hallam-Baker" <hallam@gmail.com> Fri, 05 December 2008 18:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=74t//e0NKXaLZBqPtbEYfVi6QeBvq7UWWEKTpRocFq8=; b=R0MdFAB7nmT0yRtktItSP32Y40HRUFG+vS/Qh23zO4/D6B3qXqpeOYMwdUKJ8DlGkS dYZ/fcyw+PDWe+IF4gxYCTn8MkFuU95T0/YmgGzp9/TMRYAbdDSmUbuSpYCBceScM4sJ rToehjiduPTSVCIRZjVhDeh6A8TbgSSy6fqSg=