Re: [73attendees] Meeting lengths and locations (was: Re: Attendance by country)

John C Klensin <john+ietf@jck.com> Fri, 05 December 2008 22:28 UTC

Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 17:28:30 -0500
From: John C Klensin <john+ietf@jck.com>
To: Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com>
References: <1228249716.18126.28.camel@victoria-pingtel-com.us.nortel.com> <F98FE19C-C10F-4F75-BCF1-06FE8CD7114F@fugue.com> <0256F54C-0DFD-48F4-852E-A22288C7CA92@softarmor.com> <CA6118EEDE3317F0DB4FDD48@10.0.1.14> <a123a5d60812031951i2955d955s529c9a7c49707012@mail.gmail.com> <5D1A7985295922448D5550C94DE291800255A7BD@DEEXC1U01.de.lucent.com> <a123a5d60812040439g275ef327pc3807c01e74e2e76@mail.gmail.com> <5D1A7985295922448D5550C94DE291800255A81E@DEEXC1U01.de.lucent.com> <4937ff57.1438560a.1884.21d6@mx.google.com> <069ED469A457C301C5AA94F2@p3.int.jck.com> <a123a5d60812051035o2f2e4900wf1fee880e75de8cd@mail.gmail.com>