Re: [74attendees] IETF74 T-Shirt Art Donated to IETF Trust

"James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com> Sat, 01 August 2009 04:41 UTC

Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 23:40:51 -0500
To: "Gregory M. Lebovitz" <gregory.ietf@gmail.com>, ietf@ietf.org, 74attendees@ietf.org, 75attendees@ietf.org
From: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2335; t=1249101667; x=1249965667; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jmpolk@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22James=20M.=20Polk=22=20<jmpolk@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20IETF74=20T-Shirt=20Art=20Donated=20to=2 0IETF=20Trust |Sender:=20; bh=jUhnq1XD0pTeOXP4XGzciCQMWflvUGaljdGnUQ21J2A=; b=I0vo+p7bciZJV3dpcZoVzsgPQCIz3tnVH/QelpbDSngLktPyyGZeeSxwW9 N2im1xbQg7AaI2ZKRju/7YVgTvlmVIbY8g4R98L8W/ryYHqC9K77H3rF6huv i/C3BmVyXJ;