Re: [75attendees] IETF74 T-Shirt Art Donated to IETF Trust

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Sat, 01 August 2009 20:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Dwc45t6A4115DxBxESxetAPrQtaSn44hQYN1RROxC9E=; b=sU1RC0fGf6fK+Hs9vRQgvq/sGL6RqeW3Lo2nuImf/I5zgJBFppD5WLsxSObGgzo1Rl ZIELNem/Y8ZzdCXOoTCx1zvQiAiz8R/zOaF0Xq6o62sofiOCCwNamHyJ0SjOre6F2Ma3 dal22mnptRpBxlxHz5rULs3TpcMT+OftW9YsY=