Re: [76attendees] thanks to the organizers and the city of Hiroshima

Dae Young KIM <dykim@cnu.kr> Fri, 13 November 2009 01:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type; bh=myOheMuMs43+8HXYjazpkdpitUmZ0Vq4s/p5zt7dsrs=; b=b1S+xaAgHt6+D/G7QAKBY1SNfBrjpI/K4ObmYYrd7hDESeFabV1ZCU7a52XlCxn1Cu cD3M7U5XE7S8ogIchWybE95ZgPWTNQealZpmyscMznOjRH9Q9JoPq5IZRePqtlwW5f0S 2+FqReoBfYTQDNBpsD0A+9KtEtfHbvhXQcIpw=