Re: [76attendees] A Net Neutrality comment

Alissa Cooper <acooper@cdt.org> Mon, 09 November 2009 01:58 UTC

From: Alissa Cooper <acooper@cdt.org>
To: Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 10:58:45 +0900
Cc: 76attendees@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [76attendees] A Net Neutrality comment

This seems oddly backwards to me in the context of the net neutrality
debate. If the question is whether regulation can impose constraints
on ISPs such that "the ISP should never block or drop anything, or
engineer its network," the camp _opposed_ to such regulation would
normally be considered more libertarian, right?

Alissa