Re: [76attendees] transport from Hiroshima airport to hotel

"Lu, Guang" <Guang.Lu@InterDigital.com> Wed, 04 November 2009 19:55 UTC

Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 14:55:18 -0500
From: "Lu, Guang" <Guang.Lu@InterDigital.com>
To: 76attendees@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [76attendees] transport from Hiroshima airport to hotel

Hello all,

I need to take the shuttle bus from Hiroshima airport to Hiroshima bus
center. The IETF guide says to buy the bus ticket at the vending
machine. Is it possible to buy the ticket after we get on the bus? Our
flight from Seoul touches down at 8:05pm. The last bus to Hiroshima bus
center leaves at 9pm. It is pretty tight ...

Thanks for the information,
Guang