Re: [76attendees] Question About the Train Fare

Akira Kato <kato@wide.ad.jp> Sun, 11 October 2009 10:02 UTC

Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 19:03:58 +0900 (JST)
To: zartash@stanfordalumni.org
From: Akira Kato <kato@wide.ad.jp>
Cc: 76attendees@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [76attendees] Question About the Train Fare

Dear Zartash,

The information described in http://www.ietf76.jp/access/ never assume
that you are with a Japan Rail Pass holder. You need to buy a regular
ticket to Hiroshima and the price is based on a Nozomi train.

If you are going to use a Japan Rail Pass, you can board Haruka
express train down to Shin-Osaka with the pass, but you need to take a
Hikari train which departs twice an hour from Shin-Osaka to Hiroshima.

-- Akira Kato