Re: [76attendees] Thanks much

Jun Murai <junsec@sfc.wide.ad.jp> Fri, 13 November 2009 03:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc :content-type; bh=H7rKvXBSqvSAtgc7FWnodAm4aceYWBOWdpM1pUWJ6qQ=; b=O2qyBginnU4Rf2dR9qGlPyFhyWSZaXOlxhUIQ4TlguP2leYieFfS0n7kdwIxRf8Xu3 NSW9OjexLZTPFMNtnwAm/j59XFiukwwpUx84zKCnupGvflSxF+0gm9/txBdX0ERX7PB6 YQyeQV06iCpc/i+woRQPFRQJtTPYy5Z0p6Ado=