Re: [78all] RE : Wednesday Plenary Captions Online Real Time

Ray Pelletier <rpelletier@isoc.org> Thu, 29 July 2010 04:24 UTC

From: Ray Pelletier <rpelletier@isoc.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 00:25:00 -0400
To: PETRESCU Alexandru <alexandru.petrescu@cea.fr>
Cc: 78all@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [78all] RE : Wednesday Plenary Captions Online Real Time

Alex
Thanks for your comments.  A technical issue interfered with the simultaneous broadcast over http://www.streamtext.net/text.aspx?event=ietf .
I expect it will be fixed, and a transcription will hopefully be available for the technical Plenary Thursday.  While this transcriptionist has over 10 years experience with the IETF, it is nonetheless a challenge to transcribe unfamiliar technical material, speakers who speak fast or where English is a second language for a speaker and your suggestion for an assist seems a good one.

Ray