Re: [78attendees] WARNING !!! Re: Maastricht to Brussels-Nat-Aero, Sat 07:09

Tina TSOU <tena@huawei.com> Fri, 30 July 2010 21:09 UTC

Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 23:09:36 +0200
From: Tina TSOU <tena@huawei.com>
To: jordi.palet@consulintel.es
Cc: 78attendees@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [78attendees] WARNING !!! Re: Maastricht to Brussels-Nat-Aero, Sat 07:09

The counter in Maastricht gave me the route for Sunday like this.
Maastricht			v16:09
Liege-Guillemins		a 16:42
					v 17:00
Brussel-Nood		a 17:54
					v 18:45
Brussel Nat. Luchthv   a 18:56

Is it the route you took? Should I return my ticket and take taxi? How
much is it about taking taxi from Maastricht to Brussels?

B. R.
Tina
http://tinatsou.weebly.com/contact.html