Re: [78attendees] WARNING !!! Re: Maastricht to Brussels-Nat-Aero, Sat 07:09

<david.black@emc.com> Sun, 01 August 2010 07:05 UTC

Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 03:05:25 -0400
From: <david.black@emc.com>
To: <tena@huawei.com>, <jordi.palet@consulintel.es>
Cc: 78attendees@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [78attendees] WARNING !!! Re: Maastricht to Brussels-Nat-Aero, Sat 07:09

Hi Tina,

I checked the Belgian train schedules for you.  Assuming the train from
Liege is on time, there are trains from Brussels Nord to the airport at
17:59 and 18:15 - you do not need to spend 50min waiting at Brussels
Nord.

For when you're traveling on Sunday, it's not faster to change at Leuven
(Louvain).  At Liege, be sure to catch the 17:00 train to Louvain,
Brussels (there's a 17:06 to Brussels that makes a lot more stops and
takes much longer).

Thanks,
--David