Re: [78attendees] WARNING !!! Re: Maastricht to Brussels-Nat-Aero, Sat 07:09

<david.black@emc.com> Sun, 01 August 2010 06:58 UTC

Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 02:58:02 -0400
From: david.black@emc.com
To: klaas@cisco.com, jordi.palet@consulintel.es
Cc: 78attendees@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [78attendees] WARNING !!! Re: Maastricht to Brussels-Nat-Aero, Sat 07:09

The NS web site has been consistently wrong about the through trains to Brussels - it shows them as running, even though they are not due to the vacation period.  The departure monitors in Maastricht have even shows through trains to Brussels, even when the trains don't run beyond Liege.  All the trains involved are Belgian, and the B-Rail web site has had the correct information.  Shame on NS.

Thanks,
--David