Re: [78attendees] WARNING: Taxis in Brussels

"Fahd A. Batayneh" <fahd.batayneh@gmail.com> Sun, 01 August 2010 16:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=L3gIOiHuRBRLi2rWykZayWQMIyiO6Rgy6AbFZ7TyFmU=; b=ioPr8fSEWyc2iK+PX/r5gKGO45ZnHyRNPxB5Grw22rr9T/6DQNokV2S58AdZXBKvTI QZfVDm7fLil0WHJvAE06N8tZncPVXfbqosVYsR7iX2Oui8Xj2wR3XBB2dXywVZZbYGBX AzQKoruKMYBCfMt2kruh0YCoYjUC7nnMyE7/Y=