Re: [78attendees] WARNING !!! Re: Maastricht to Brussels-Nat-Aero, Sat 07:09

"Eric Vyncke (evyncke)" <evyncke@cisco.com> Fri, 30 July 2010 21:56 UTC

Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 23:57:04 +0200
From: "Eric Vyncke (evyncke)" <evyncke@cisco.com>
To: tena@huawei.com, jordi.palet@consulintel.es
Cc: 78attendees@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [78attendees] WARNING !!! Re: Maastricht to Brussels-Nat-Aero, Sat 07:09

Best advice if you cannot take an earlier Brussels station to BRU airport (usually 3 per hour) is to take a taxi from Brussels station to Brussels airport: fast 20 minutes max and 'cheap' probably 30 EUR.

Else try to use Liege/Luik-Louvain/Leuven-BRU airport

Trains on Saturday on Summer holidays are not that frequent...