Re: [78attendees] Urgently need streamed camera & mic tonight

Ondřej Surý <ondrej.sury@nic.cz> Thu, 29 July 2010 16:19 UTC

Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 18:19:22 +0200
From: Ondřej Surý <ondrej.sury@nic.cz>
To: Steve Conte <conte@isoc.org>
Cc: "78attendees@ietf.org" <78attendees@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [78attendees] Urgently need streamed camera & mic tonight

Steve, Marshall,

the TV station wants Skype.  So if you have a experience with that and
somebody could lend me his MacBookPro for a while :-), that would be
excellent.  And less stress for me.

Ondrej

--
  Ondřej Surý
  vedoucí výzkumu/Head of R&D department
  CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.    --    Laboratoře CZ.NIC
  Americka 23, 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic
  mailto:ondrej.sury@nic.cz    http://nic.cz/
  tel:+420.222745110       fax:+420.222745112