[81all] IETF 81 - Information

IETF Secretariat <ietf-secretariat@ietf.org> Sun, 24 July 2011 19:27 UTC

From: IETF Secretariat <ietf-secretariat@ietf.org>
To: 81all@ietf.org
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 12:27:56 -0700
Subject: [81all] IETF 81 - Information

The Quebec City Convention Centre (QCCC) will offer a cash and carry lunch option at the venue in Hall 2000. The lunch will currently be offered only on Monday and Tuesday. We do have an option to continue into the week if it is highly used.  The menu and prices are located on the main IETF 81 web page at http://www.ietf.org/meeting/81/index.html under "Venue and Area Information", click on "Cash & Carry Lunch".

The terminal room, located in Room 2000 D, will have 24 hour access. Please note that in order to enter the QCCC you will need to present your IETF badge to enter the building, especially during the hours of 20:00 - 08:00.

Also a reminder that we have a meeting wiki available here for all attendees: http://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/ietf81. No login is required to view information but to add content you need to login with your username (email address used when registering) and password (initially your 10-digit confirmation code). We hope that you will contribute recommendations as the week progresses.