Re: [82attendees] Travel/Attendees list FAQ

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Tue, 29 November 2011 19:27 UTC

Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 03:27:47 +0800
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: 82attendees@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [82attendees] Travel/Attendees list FAQ

Wes,

This seems good. One addition that would be helpful regarding mass transit:

An overview of how the system works:
- how to buy tickets
- how to use tickets (when/where to stamp them or whatever)
- how to identify the proper track in a station
- how trains/buses are labeled, how to identify destination
   of a particular train/bus

All this stuff is "obvious" to natives, but can be confusing to newbies.

	Thanks,
	Paul