[82attendees] Travel/Attendees list FAQ

"George, Wes" <wesley.george@twcable.com> Tue, 29 November 2011 13:57 UTC

From: "George, Wes" <wesley.george@twcable.com>
To: "82attendees@ietf.org" <82attendees@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 08:57:06 -0500
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: [82attendees] Travel/Attendees list FAQ

Based on the discussion on the 82 attendees list, I put together a draft that provides a list of common questions (but not necessarily answers) that people ask when preparing to travel to a meeting. As the draft states, this is an attempt to provide a list of ideas for folks who can contribute to a wiki or host site (because they're familiar with the area), to help them ensure completeness of the information that they provide. It doesn't compel anyone (host, IETF, secretariat, etc) to do anything, merely makes recommendations.
I figured I'd start by gaining some feedback on the -00 version on the attendees list before I post to the main IETF list. Please have a look and send comments my way.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-george-travel-faq-00

Thanks,

Wes George