Re: [84attendees] Final suggestions on Sim cards WAS(Sim cards)

Peter Yee <peter@akayla.com> Mon, 30 July 2012 21:03 UTC

Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 14:03:56 -0700
From: Peter Yee <peter@akayla.com>
To: Jamal Hadi Salim <hadi@mojatatu.com>
Cc: 84attendees@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [84attendees] Final suggestions on Sim cards WAS(Sim cards)

Telus doesn't offer pre-paid plans for data only according to
shop on Robson Street.  The link given below is for post-paid
plans.  For a post-paid plan that would cover the week, they
wanted $10 for the SIM, $35 activation fee, and then $5-$20
depending on how much data was used this week.  I think I'll
just drag my iPad around to free Wi-Fi hot spots.

		-Peter

>>> jamal
>>> 84attendees mailing list
>>> 84attendees@ietf.org