Re: [84attendees] passport cards and such, was YVR Checkin Counter

Randall Gellens <randy@qualcomm.com> Thu, 16 August 2012 06:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qualcomm.com; i=@qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1345097489; x=1376633489; h=message-id:in-reply-to:references:x-mailer:date:to:from: subject:mime-version:content-type:x-random-sig-tag: x-originating-ip; bh=2V+7Gx7dIXVkukeweYBMareI6iohRgJP92zjHy9DDb0=; b=kXE9X3HaP/JYkIQ/drYxokR2kceTX7TkgkH1/1A3rZSAomufw8ZQX7kq uvzFx+gP2F8p/kUlg6zDpN1M9avqIQM0gaekN67caBslBccuxWHOI0AaG ck2hZyytXBL3EZ0cd8Z+fZD6BkTEdtsAAtkX7pTEPzhARiKjQmJ8WLNPm Q=;