[85all] Tonight’s Social Event – Transportation Details, Raffle & More

IETF Secretariat <ietf-secretariat@ietf.org> Tue, 06 November 2012 15:19 UTC

From: IETF Secretariat <ietf-secretariat@ietf.org>
To: 85all@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 07:19:20 -0800
Cc: 85attendees@ietf.org
Subject: [85all] Tonight’s Social Event – Transportation Details, Raffle & More

Good Morning All.

Below you’ll find some final updates for tonight’s social and important information for those attending!

THE GEORGIA DOME IS COVERED!
So, the social will take place, rain or shine!

TRANSPORTATION!
Transportation is being provided from the Hilton to the Georgia Dome and back.  Buses will begin loading just after 6:30pm off of the lobby along John Portman Blvd.  (The exit is near the FedEx Office location on the lobby level).  Buses will run continuously between the Hilton and Georgia Dome through the end of the social.

RAFFLE PRIZES!
All social attendees will receive a raffle slip for a chance to win a number of great raffle prizes throughout the night.  We will be drawing for Mophie Battery Chargers, Canon Cameras, iPods, iPads, iPad Minis, Kindle Fires and a Microsoft Surface!  To enter, take your slip to the raffle table in the middle of the field and drop it in the box.  Drawings will begin just after 8pm and continue all night!  Must be present to win!

SOCCER!
If you haven’t done so already, and are interested in playing, please sign up online at http://ietf85.com/index.php/soccer.  All participants must accept the terms & conditions.  Please note, a social ticket is required to play soccer at the social.

MENU!
We have a great menu that will suit many dietary needs – vegan, vegetarian & gluten-free.  All food items will be adequately labeled.

For more information on the social, including activities, a full list of the menu, and more – please visit the host website: http://ietf85.com/index.php/social-event-information.

We look forward to seeing you the Georgia Dome tonight!