Re: [86attendees] How I know I am an IETFer

"Fred Baker (fred)" <fred@cisco.com> Sat, 16 March 2013 02:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=18747; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1363400675; x=1364610275; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=e77ko0FXiCwWIu7I0Ck+laYoERb9+TxlJ90UcNCVb7c=; b=IZOTSw04D3UYILPQVEs2nPTDjg60wXLlv1NZIVtK/gPDl4xBgFIuXtsK hjwlbaoiPmr4UmT2cYudGO98UuVPyWMyKBFvjBrZlsbTLA275h6hmPqL0 28HoVBZCe9l6clPRInGGBl6+QfEvyIDgmcu9mHdqkpWJP3Xa2JUfCWFaa g=;