[87all] InterContinental Room Shortage Sunday 28 July

IETF Administrative Director <iad@ietf.org> Wed, 24 July 2013 05:02 UTC

From: IETF Administrative Director <iad@ietf.org>
To: 87all@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 22:02:17 -0700
Subject: [87all] InterContinental Room Shortage Sunday 28 July

All;

We have been informed by the InterContinental Hotel that it has a guest room
shortage on Sunday 28 July that will affect 25 IETF attendees.

Twenty-five IETF attendees are in the process of being notified by the hotel
that for the evening of Sunday, the 28th only, they have been booked into the
nearest five star hotel, the Palace Hotel.  All will be able to return to the
InterContinental on the 29th for the duration of their scheduled stay.

There will be no charge for the room at the Palace Hotel, breakfast and
Internet will also be complimentary.  Transportation between the
InterContinental and Palace will be provided.

The InterContinental apologizes to the IETF and the affected attendees.  They
say the 28th is the last night for a group that is meeting this week and that
thirty-five other guests of the hotel are also being booked in another hotel for
the 28th.

We will be meeting onsite with the hotel today to discuss the matter further
and to see if the number can be reduced even more.  We will keep you
informed of developments.

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director