Re: [87attendees] IETF wireless

Jim Gettys <jg@freedesktop.org> Fri, 09 August 2013 15:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=O5jTULif9eF9G2kxbi4Bl/dquNg22/VN2B9B716BRV4=; b=AsKi/s0C3rVMriUjX73cIremQiES060Paj+m5TfhsQBeXKV+KRbxFeYk3Oq3r9wLVx qMfkL5qpEg5X80WPeJA8XWs6HQuzQhkSh5o5Oz+G5iQSm8gunP+ulAX8+XG5XI/40BoW 1ntifgtLScljx8H3pDHjrPOCxrHoB8sViSFmaDGdewqBsRDQCDKI0R3fqNcdH3rWsLXV zLIx6Q4P9ImLEmzBkhN/7WKeTxF163kdK1EgfJ+AL5EEAkOTI+t+2CT+qm14AOCc7wnm Hv5AsF5o21WfuJkPDplRnLbfJ8+chavUCSt1pKaZtQAm1LNEUoEcdFcTEz/hRTf3NTWr FelQ==