Re: [87attendees] [87all] IETF 87 Berlin Meeting Review

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 14 August 2013 14:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=e1hHXwSfaGcsuhvVVBMC53GvUTSSNVl4nc9pmuYqUXk=; b=ZN3jjQ1lWzj9Wta9ezkmXw3anvN+wrOLhUBrflSK4AxWuE7+lq4N7sDR301/AoxEc0 kEYxBH+JRYp7047ud4fKz37mB2fXM6vMoROhLgzwYOzDmV0v9+K8BKg+C0YmiV43SqlT LzFOhR45SyXQYI8RH9WiRVo4xppXVzw5farSCSowpBhcxct7mv/XabypnMaZtZOACVHq HsbKfgyLiaHPif2mUBDOPb8U6s/fd6e+kCwpQ5tWodAwotps8se3J+gqHOLnUX/wlf3K CE6MLwTQMTk1EkVebAm357iHhTVL3sKu/C1S9gogxukwoVAX7qGtZbowW4U7w34dZpa5 oYyw==