Re: [87attendees] IETF wireless

joel jaeggli <joelja@gmail.com> Fri, 09 August 2013 17:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=98R7svJwtLSTZBtm4htFV22o8YxOqP2FlHMCBTQYyXk=; b=fQSliS7lC5vXgxu8xkgNbJbzaYy2NWEP6W0uN3MtLYIb6OU8L9qXAP05xX4ifKPvyJ wrzWOSfOW8iZZhytqfgshDAqSlMAGA98HrMJ3F1EeiesLZaubJXUyiY6TPOlJiHCglZ8 LFjv+BcwCd4k64Am0JInjBlnKAUykL+91K+/atMnKHcaY1VyN7zHRFJsyvC1mhgaZjUY XUffZX3+dOKFl9U4tF2MbPghK2m203TvFTDZES4Jt0HZl6NNZDZUkBD7TovtMnffivrI 7JgzphjlR/MBj2agA0smnjaCCTfO8ywumdEx0eaWDljFSiDO9SZC+2BkkdvXqE7UGUdO aHIQ==