Re: [87attendees] SIM purchase at the IETF (was Re: [87all] IETF 87 Berlin Meeting Review)

"George, Wes" <wesley.george@twcable.com> Mon, 19 August 2013 20:48 UTC

From: "George, Wes" <wesley.george@twcable.com>
To: Spencer Dawkins <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com>, Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 16:47:26 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: 87 Attendees <87attendees@ietf.org>, Ted Lemon <Ted.Lemon@nominum.com>
Subject: Re: [87attendees] SIM purchase at the IETF (was Re: [87all] IETF 87 Berlin Meeting Review)

[WEG] RFC6640 exists as a (hopefully) useful guideline for those locals willing to provide advice, either in a meeting wiki or a standalone website - questions culled straight from the attendees' lists. I'm not sure if IAOC is providing a pointer to this for the host or not, but it is worth noting that the host is in no way required to provide much of this sort of information, and may not be able to do so because they are not actually local to the area.

Thanks,

Wes

Anything below this line has been added by my company's mail server, I have no control over it.