[88attendees] Free IoT hardware kits before Bits-N-Bytes

Zach Shelby <Zach.Shelby@arm.com> Fri, 08 November 2013 02:44 UTC

From: Zach Shelby <Zach.Shelby@arm.com>
To: "88attendees@ietf.org" <88attendees@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 18:43:27 -0800
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: [88attendees] Free IoT hardware kits before Bits-N-Bytes

Tonight outside the Bits-N-Bytes (3rd floor, escalator area) I will be giving away some free open-source IoT development kits to IETFers interested in getting their hands dirty. The devices are from the http://www.mbed.org project, and there is even CoAP support. First-come-first-serve, and I hope to get rid of them quickly so I can get some food and drinks from the event myself :-)

Zach Shelby
Director of Technology
ARM Internet of Things BU
www.arm.com
mobile: +1 (408) 203-9434
Skype: zdshelby
LinkedIn: fi.linkedin.com/in/zachshelby/

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.

ARM Limited, Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ, Registered in England & Wales, Company No:  2557590
ARM Holdings plc, Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ, Registered in England & Wales, Company No:  2548782