[88attendees] Fwd: Your recent stay at Hyatt Regency Vancouver

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Sat, 16 November 2013 03:05 UTC

From: Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 22:05:21 -0500
To: 88attendees@ietf.org
Subject: [88attendees] Fwd: Your recent stay at Hyatt Regency Vancouver

Some folks might find this response to the survey I completed for Hyatt amusing.   Names *'d out to protect the innocent.   Apparently they are actually working on the elevator problem, and since multiple entries on the keypad are likely one of the things that made service particularly bad, if they implement the keycard swiping system, it may well improve elevator performance, as well as allowing the hotel to keep track of our comings and goings for national security purposes... :)

Begin forwarded message: