Re: [90attendees] iPhone wifi weirdness during the conference

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Sun, 27 July 2014 17:45 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=PLRoFO1dwhHGrmTGOhbn4Ig8F9eub6ydGrZx2c+M7/s=; b=jPmJE1y4mlmfVUHK58ke1anZ/tmW/57tICzCmfcIjvik5WZEfjlaxQJrqWYQD7sN/Y 7JCEZ2FcMPpYnUtTJPJyX7QWBHfPsTIhccmtRR8eQIBz0sUGFSrWj7+ee3kw8lYbnOwv 4iO2cx/IbZFYsHGmh+SEhQVJnM4I7GYfRmhHF83pTVWW06rrjQlH+cOdYHyNylm75fsr iOYdaOvhL7CS8mkzJ0Y7+jbYeaQtKKKCCxOs9LIeThwX4mxx9sRHNiIReDiYxj5X29S8 CdlPyIhMZjOUQsg2q8WcorXPcauuTF2JJIJw1rWI1RHSqMA/EY8Z/FTaZzXu7dNs6+Os P/bQ==