Re: [90attendees] iPhone wifi weirdness during the conference

Chris Elliott <chelliot@pobox.com> Sat, 26 July 2014 20:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=Qu46o5XM/KGmTeTq2I8h/GfG37t3002+fJveskSp8TM=; b=rRHZkqHrvvqY9uM1682euhv+qjcSNk7yOBVtTFo46bk2tc8GNnrQRtTbgazmuF3B9o e2hKetrkSL0NfySQAqBo15OC1XaOeqzLZuU0zRJUW4NulR5/QzutA2T1ylJ0ou5S2hAJ /DbpZrKxFT7WPdeFnz/+/V2LkpKAh0RMWe1zD9cWaqcxWqDE8Esydxe+2BVZSkfTK6hQ Ne+2z8ovUgF16nrRvT6tfy6eKl1kg0Dp/79SApMJdODa2C0MqMUleiuxLp9p9eDZC7KB HI/WOqdC/q00bxbdkP6Kjz2wdrvGbRDHwx9HRPQJw84nLezu85UxWNtlG+12OJB1/QUQ l7MQ==