[91companions] Fwd: Companion Information to Note for IETF 91, Honolulu, Hawaii

Amy Vezza <avezza@amsl.com> Sat, 08 November 2014 17:15 UTC

From: Amy Vezza <avezza@amsl.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 07:15:03 -1000
To: 91companions@ietf.org
Subject: [91companions] Fwd: Companion Information to Note for IETF 91, Honolulu, Hawaii

Aloha IETF 91 Companions!

Just a brief update - in the original email (forwarded here for Companions who may not have been registered at the time I sent it) the room for the Companions Reception on Sunday afternoon (4:30pm-5:30pm-ish) was still TBD.  The Companions Reception will be in the Sea Pearl 1 Room in the Mid-Pacific Conference Center.  Floor plans of the Hilton Hawaiian Village conference space can also be viewed and downloaded here: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/91/floor-plans.pdf

Mahalo!

Amy Vezza, IETF Secretariat

Begin forwarded message: