Re: [91companions] Fwd: Scuba certification and/or snorkeling

Ansh <ansh.dhar@gmail.com> Thu, 06 November 2014 18:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=yHz6sCh4cgI6DTLbInThEG1R/KWTBckWcP6jjk6R9vc=; b=0g0Ih8A8VNStRN/uwINIoUL38L6q1/WiMlGoh0WJ+/enPutVVwTJmJD03q3SeCZuCY SRFQtFQf3NAkPLMsmVvNcYpoBjxavhN8B6fYRHgmgeMcwWnDZgabuAkk9H04FYIDGNRm BsvbFP74mKiieWqI45GHCquOG4u7BqJSexQ3l6BKpGwWMJkyy4HtekOW1LZPUNfZPXvp Nxl/N4ohui2SrFUrSh35UbkNhIAo+8pTsrSVH4NAkoq71/fOhbhu1pijuYaCijGMPDzr Dj8Rl+PsrZeR0a0+J3o8mBeOWke+2MKFjOzhTo9cx9s0QffBvQyZYD47yzNHB3Vayor0 mdEQ==