Re: [93attendees] Internet Society Briefing Panel at IETF 93

George Michaelson <ggm@apnic.net> Tue, 14 July 2015 18:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=apnic.net; s=c3po; h=received:received:received:mime-version:x-received:reply-to:received: in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type: return-path:x-originating-ip; bh=2iUJmk2HBxRE8kXcaIPCLOyo5qVgAAwjS76MJ7NFbEA=; b=0++7Ma2R780NizB9LkYbZq9CMBPqYp+aaZKTKamdkoiVipU/qPHUtWU1rP9l/ZJQv6MuAXjKqSF6h PRRgJG9JW4aj46eva/UHKrA9JustiBf5jHNvIqPxrnYvEEUdjR9P4rLNNu6U6WOfFII7KxUBwwW2zo bqBrGHjsTQZ6mTmE=