Re: [93attendees] U.S. Attendees: Export Control Documentation??

Richard Lamb <richard.lamb@icann.org> Sat, 25 July 2015 14:09 UTC

From: Richard Lamb <richard.lamb@icann.org>
To: Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 14:08:58 +0000
Cc: "Livingood, Jason" <Jason_Livingood@cable.comcast.com>, "93attendees@ietf.org" <93attendees@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [93attendees] U.S. Attendees: Export Control Documentation??

I didn't have any issues either and had a few routers, pc s, smart cards, piv cards, used cac card readers (which I hand out), Mac mini all of which I use regularly for training in distant places.

Such regulations would certainly put a damper on training efforts encouraged and supported by other usg departments.

Sent from my iPhone