Re: [93attendees] Internet Society Briefing Panel at IETF 93

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 14 July 2015 17:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=bknmACfWQnLcIBo0xVKsElRO8eWB8M4MVGmPiMjfkng=; b=BWZAXEQPdIi/ztRf0P1p/E2ZNoMQCGVY0sAWFmdM89rtp8utU8RwJQsxgMQGb61Jwk nhAIxHva8PUAbSyr5r+pMOnPm/7Vm54ZsplRDS476iUImXGI5CneQCsq0arP8zj6zSGp nSMMqZnnAjQlIDFiMr+rB6zvElGvXzSCRPoF2pCwBrLi0J2ZbSiYAShuIb7ig2XiAeRL tPHzTDxA/J0xG65blw2FajQLm91nJLqK5IQwk2poknHLGglqOZjXr2KVpFAWViyMslRs MxXE4GTfGZae0wwEmV2Q3V9fMWbPcDHH/YWS8QqCd/ITsEx/dEBEGw1y9kHO4gzrEc+c 5E3w==