Re: [94attendees] Day trip to Tokyo

NAKAMURA Motonori <motonori@nii.ac.jp> Thu, 05 November 2015 22:45 UTC

To: 94attendees@ietf.org
From: NAKAMURA Motonori <motonori@nii.ac.jp>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 07:45:40 +0900
Subject: Re: [94attendees] Day trip to Tokyo

Please be careful that Imperial Palace East Garden is closed on Mondays
and Fridays if you have a plan to walk around Tokyo Station today.

The web page below also says:
> Closed Mondays, Fridays, New Year (Dec 28 to Jan 3) and some special occasions. If Monday or Friday is a national holiday, the gardens are closed on the following day instead.

Another choice near it is Hama Rikyu to feel Japanese traditional Garden.
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3025.html

Best,
- motonori
---
Motonori NAKAMURA <motonori@nii.ac.jp>
National Institute of Informatics, JAPAN