Re: [95attendees] hhonors points credited ?

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Sun, 24 April 2016 21:32 UTC

Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 23:32:31 +0200
From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es>
To: "95attendees@ietf.org" <95attendees@ietf.org>
References: <20160423181355.34653.qmail@ary.lan> <999ABC36-0722-4F4F-9275-65E0D9DA880F@ogre.com> <F852BC1B-EE3C-4889-87D9-C8C75AF38DAB@puck.nether.net> <CACtwGy0YZbnGb2_3dvwfkrh8to+U1Po7sSr+g-=ZFESdGY6SsQ@mail.gmail.com> <alpine.OSX.2.11.1604232346350.90585@ary.lan> <6EB74F4C-BB0B-476F-A7F0-90165D2D32D8@ieee.org> <EBF4C3D2-D5E5-4E68-81BC-6D9A7A052559@alcatel-lucent.com> <0C4C579D-3001-4CD1-870E-88AF01471D75@consulintel.es> <F3747820-405E-45E4-926D-33A4E7C028A0@viagenie.ca> <AMXPR07MB2153657B8560705638A7DB991610@AMXPR07MB215.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com>