Re: [abfab] I-D Action: draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-12.txt

Alejandro Pérez Méndez <alex@um.es> Mon, 19 October 2015 18:34 UTC

To: abfab@ietf.org
From: Alejandro Pérez Méndez <alex@um.es>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 20:33:53 +0200
Subject: Re: [abfab] I-D Action: draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-12.txt

Dear all,

today ended the WGLC period for this draft, so we have addressed all the
comments we have received since -11 version and submitted a new version.
The most relevant changes include an updated and revised version of the
SAML metadata and XML schema (thanks Scott!), as well as the change of
the name of the "SAML-Message" RADIUS attribute to "SAML-Protocol".

If I haven't missed anything, I think this should be the version to move
to the next step.

Best regards,
Alejandro