[abfab] Fwd: draft-ietf-abfab-usability-ui-considerations-01 Review

Colton Shields <cshields@getjive.com> Wed, 06 August 2014 16:22 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Cpr8IkNhbi04rVJX+AnCGC5tmp4J8NBo2tF0Cl7IBu8=; b=ZUU4JpEurZptvMqfFeiWwct2QaLnCQAI6BdKVkFKTGjkUZ6zcH/CdnzoxAWds39m8f 1SiC8h99/4W4Ye+sTfqU9YwY7KKjEQoykQLARx7LnrNiCsxd+1/gXI8QQF2GxArStb3Y VgygBGC6xyTeivFG11S7ud9Cy6W+X0HY+Sl21MuUN/8S69OysHWJLf+8GEDKVs1o34Q1 w0J4SEeWRt7vptIqR849fGfeE9ctij7zF4VHtJuvZwk133Uo7HVbS4pQTRQUn+RnQLIU rgxxk5djKgulWCacCudNjNioJgnxztngaJsu1QrcpgChIUn6kenbJmW5xFJ8Q7QhHSd5 JY3A==